Today and tomorrow see’s the arrival of Europes largest festival of innovation in retail technology.
Tech. powered by Retail Week provides a glimpse into the future of retail and shows off an impressive list of over 120 speakers, 500 attendees, 50 startups and 300+ companies.
Inurface Media are proud to be sponsoring such an impressive event and will be showcasing our latest solutions among other market leading companies.
Tech. offers leaders in retail the chance to see what is coming and stay up to speed with all the changes that are happening in this incredibly fast moving industry. These two days are always full of thinkers, innovators and practitioners offering up incredible insights! We’re happy to be amongst them.
Some of the speakers include –
- Paul Misener – VP of Global Innovation and Communications at Amazon
- Constantin Els – Co-Founder and European MD at Casper
- Bryan Dove – Chief Technical Officer at Skyscanner
- Deon Newman – Chief Marketing Officer at IBM Watson
- Tracy Issel – General Manager – Worldwide Retail and Consumer Goods at Microsoft.
Tech. is hosted at the amazing space and Inurface Media client HereEast. Located in the heart of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, HereEast is a dedicated place for individuals and companies to embrace and develop pioneering technology to create the products of tomorrow.
See you soon.